Russell Pro Swivel Brake Hoses feature our exclusive 360° swivel banjo design (patent pending). The Pro Swivel banjo is incorporated at the caliper end of the hose assembly making rotation alignment hassle free. Following the standard installation procedures, the hose routing uses all stock mounting locations and attaches the banjo at the master cylinder. The 90° banjo fitting is rotated at the caliper to the precise angel required and fastened for a complete installation. It’s that easy.
The Russell Pro Swivel banjo is engineered using 2 O-rings for a guaranteed positive seal supported by a 305 stainless steel retention pin for permanent attachment. The Pro Swivel Hose Assembly is constructed using Russell PowerFlex Hose and uses a dual crimp method which meets the strict guidelines of the DOT FMVSS-571-106 industry standard for 25 years. These hoses are available in a standard silver braided finish featuring high luster chrome ends, or black coated hose jacket with black chrome ends. All Pro Swivel hoses feature a coated hose jacket, which prevents chafing on painted surfaces. All hoses are available in 20 lengths to complete any build from stock to custom applications.
- 360° swivel banjo system for easy installation
- Engineered with 2 O-rings for a positive seal
- Factory constructed with PowerFlex Hose and dual crimp process
- Available in 20 different lengths for stock or custom applications
- Available in a high luster chrome hose ends with clear hose jacket or black chrome hose end with black coated hose to protect painted surfaces
- Made in the USA quality
For more information visit www.russellperformance.com