Edelbrock has packaged their most popular crate engine, the RPM E-Tec, with their popular E-Force Enforcer supercharger system to deliver a powerful modern supercharged crate engine that also looks great.
Edelbrock’s Enforcer crate engines deliver the best combination of Power Package components matched with an E-Force supercharger system for the ultimate power plant for any street rod or muscle car. This 350 cubic-inch engine is built from a brand new GM ZZ4 short block with 4-bolt mains and a 1-piece rear main seal. It features a forged steel crankshaft and powdered metal steel connecting rods with hypereutectic aluminum pistons.
The Enforcer crate engines are hand assembled in-house by Edelbrock technicians. The heart of the performance is the Edelbrock Total Power Package®, including: E-Tec 200 heads, RPM Hydraulic roller camshaft, E-Force Supercharger system and two 600cfm Performer Series carburetors or throttle bodies. The result is 9.5:1 compression engine that delivers, 519 HP and 507 ft-lbs. of torque in an electronic fuel injected setup and 518 HP and 500 ft-lbs. in a carbureted setup. They are available in a traditional satin, polished and black powder coated finish. Includes an Edelbrock Victor Series long-style water pump.
Custom build requests are welcome – please contact Edelbrock direct for your application. Every Edelbrock crate engine is backed by a 2-Year, Unlimited Mileage warranty and is built to order.
|Carbureted Enforcer Supercharged Crate Engine||46040||46041||46043|
|Electronic Fuel Injected Enforcer Supercharged Crate Engine||46050||46051||46053|
- 519 HP / 507 ft-lbs. of torque (EFI) or 518 HP / 500 ft-lbs. of torque (Carbureted)
- 100% brand new GM short-block with Edelbrock E-Force supercharger system
- 2 Year / Unlimited mileage warranty
- Features Edelbrock’s Classic Series line of valve covers
- Includes 6 quarts of Edelbrock High Performance Premium Break-In Oil
- Available in traditional satin, polished or black powder coated finish
- Assembled in the USA for absolute quality and performance
More information on Edelbrock Enforcer Crate Engines