Edelbrock has expanded its E-Force Stage 1 Supercharger systems for the Corvette Stingray to now include 2015 models. They are also now offering complete Stage 2 and Stage 3 systems for enthusiast’s looking for even more performance.
Edelbrock Stage 1 Street systems (#1570, #15700, #1571 and #15710) are designed to work with all OEM emissions equipment, making them 50 state emissions legal (E.O. Number D-215-87). These systems provide the best combination for your daily driver. They will also include a tune for both 91 and 93 octane fuel.
- No cutting or modification to stock body or hood
- Features Eaton® Gen VI 2300 TVS rotor assembly
- Integrated bypass valve for little to no decrease in fuel economy
100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Stage 1 & 2 systems are 50 State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number D-215-87) and are also eligible for a FREE 3-Year/36,000 mile Limited Powertrain Warranty provided by Edelbrock
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
Edelbrock Stage 2 Track systems (#15702 and #15712) include all of the components of the Stage 1 systems with the addition of a smaller pulley and a custom tune optimized for these upgrades. They also include a tune optimized for both 91 and 93 octane fuel. These systems are emissions legal, E.O. Number D-215-87.
Both, Stage 1 and Stage 2 systems are eligible for a FREE 3-year/36,000 mile Limited Powertrain Warranty, offering up to $16,500 of coverage for worry-free operation.
For more Information on Corvette E-Force Superchargers