Edelbrock is excited to introduce its E-Force Supercharger system for 2012-14 Jeep Wrangler with a 3.6L Pentastar engine. This system increases the performance of the stock engine to 303 rear wheel horsepower and 262 ft-lbs. of torque, for an increase of 96 horsepower and 61 ft-lbs., resulting in improved street and off-road performance.
This system utilizes the same Eaton Gen VI 1320 Twin Vortices Series (TVS) rotor assembly used in popular OEM applications. The supercharger assembly features a unique design that allows access to OEM oil filter for no hassle filter changes and a simplified installation. This system also includes an integrated bypass valve that helps reduce parasitic loss under light throttle. Keeping the air cool is a single, high capacity, air to water intercooler and a dual pass, low temp, heat exchanger. It has been designed to meet 50-State emissions (E.O. Number Pending).
- Increases performance to 303 horsepower and 262 ft-lbs. torque to the rear wheels
- Features Eaton® Gen VI TVS 1320 rotor assembly
- 100,000 mile self-contained oiling system
- Complete system includes supercharger intake manifold, air-to-water intercooler system and tuner with performance optimized calibration
- Includes a FREE 3-year/36,000 mile Limited Powertrain Warranty – up to $16,500 of coverage
- Made in USA for absolute quality and performance
- 50 State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number Pending)
- Retail priced at $5,495.95 (#1527) and $5,115.95 (#15270)
More information on E-Force Supercharger System For 2012-14 Jeep Wrangler.